Power To Live More Podcast -Motivational Speaker/Author Chaz Jackson
It was awesome connecting with Jo Dodds. I am so blessed and honored to be featured on her platform!
We talked about:
- Where a person’s identity and clarity about who they are starts
- The crucial role my wife plays in the management of my daily affairs as well as in keeping me healthy
- Why the first hours are the most critical time of the day
- Why I belief having good mentors is crucial in a person’s success
- How I help children deal with issues of bullying and cyberbullying
- The number one habit to develop to have happiness
- My “Moment of Impact” that led me to enroll himself in a rehabilitation programme
- How I broke free from the fear and shame of my past
- My “Moment of Impact” as a child when I almost lost an eye
- Why I grew up with low self-worth and self-esteem
- The focal point of my book
- How I recalibrate my mind before going to bed
I hope you enjoyed the podcast and this article. Please check out my new book, Live, Learn and Lead Powerfully: A Teen Leadership Guide. Also, I would also love to speak at your next event, check out the programs I have to offer!
Lastly, keep those crowns on your HEARTS…and always remember tomorrow is yours to create, and don’t limit yourself.