Interview on Becoming Your Greatest Possible Self Podcast
– Love to help physically and mentally
– Live, learn and lead powerfully
– Turn your jungle into a garden
– May 2012 life changed forever
– Chaz was on the verge of losing everything
– Chaz’ Masculine encounter with God
– Season of obsessiveness
– When you learn how to serve others and are aware of your gifts, it becomes a MUST to share them
– Story can be oxygen
– 103 3 year olds in Chaz’ daughter
– The daily challenge to become a passionate visionary
– Overcoming adversity
– Why Chaz wrote the book
– The fear Triangle
– The first strategy to overcome fear – The presence of God, meaning goodness and inspiration
– Who you are
– Chances of being born
– The finished mindset
– Tackle forgotten potential
– Living an oppressed life
– Who are you going to be around in 20 years?
– Chaz’ car crash
– Don Miguel Ruiz – 4 agreements – We’re magicians casting spells and breaking spells
– Empowerment vs. oppression
– Thomas Edison failed 1,000 times
– 8th place, but you’re still loved
– Good role models
– What is the kid passionate about?
– Eagle – comes out during the storm
I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode and post. I invite you to comment below your thoughts and comments on the subject. Will be greatly appreciated! Please check out my new book, Live, Learn and Lead Powerfully: A Teen Leadership Guide. Also, I would also love to speak at your next event, check out the programs I have to offer!
Lastly, keep those crowns on your HEARTS…and always remember tomorrow is yours to create, and don’t limit yourself.